Cost per person 1616 USD per person sharing VAN
Cost per person 1859 USD per person sharing CRUISER
Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu Shaba Game Reserve.
After breakfast you will depart for Samburu. Arrive at Ashnil in time for lunch. After lunch, Spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing then evening game drive at 4p.m until 6:00 pm. Animals commonly seen are elephants, lions, cheetahs, Gravy’s zebras, reticulated giraffes, Gerenuks, buffaloes, Onyx, gazelles, Dik-dik and water bucks. Return to the lodge and freshen up for dinner and overnight stay at the Lodge. Meals lunch and dinner
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve – Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast depart with a game-drive en route Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive at Lake Nakuru Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon, conduct a game drive. The Lake is famous for flamingos as well as over 400 other species of birds. In addition, many species of game can be found in the Park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and White Rhino, Waterbuck, Reed buck, Lion, Buffalo, Leopard, Baboon and many species of plains game.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 3 Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha
After breakfast check out then proceed for a game drive enroute Lake Naivasha. Arrive at Simba lodge in the time for lunch. After lunch proceed for a boat ride in Lake Naivasha you will also have an opportunity to visit the Crescent Island.
Later return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast you will depart for Masai Mara. You will arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sentrim Lodge, which will be followed by an afternoon game drive till evening. The Masai Mara National Reserve, now the New 7th wonder of the world and 4th most preferred tourist destination in the world is a home to wildlife in such abundance and variety that it is difficult to imagine!
Lunch, dinner and overnight at Mara Sentrim Lodge.
Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast, you will depart with packed picnic lunch for a full day’s game drive. In the evening you will be transferred back to Mara Sentrim Lodge for dinner and overnight.
All meals and overnight at Mara Sentrim Lodge.
Day 6: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast depart for Nairobi with a Morning game-drive. Arrive late afternoon and transferred back to your place of residence within Nairobi
Extensive Game drives as stated in the itinerary
Pre – tour itinerary document
• All meals included while on safari
• All applicable Game Park entrance fees
• Mineral drinking water while on safari
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
• Transport from and back to Nairobi in a comfortable tour van
• Professional Safari Guide/ Driver.
• Airport pick up and transfers
SAFARI PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• A visit to a Masai Village
• Accommodations in Nairobi
• Cost of obtaining passport and visas
• Gratuity for your professional driver guide
• Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
• Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
• Nature walks, Night game drives, boat rides, Camel rides etc.
• Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
• Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
• Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars)
• Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.